Another Free (anotherfree.com) - CLOSED | Paid 9 Times
Site has merged with the sister site gaminglagoon.com. All balances will be moved to this site. AnotherFree.com will be moved to the Closed List.
Site History/ Full Review
We are adding AnotherFree.com to our Elite List and here are the pros & cons of this site:
1. Well Established - This is our biggest reason why we are adding this site to the Elite List. It is a Dietzel ran site. Or what some of you might know as a "Lagoon" site. These sites have been online for several years. This particular site has been online since October 2006.
2. Forum - They have a forum, and a active forum. You can find their forum here:
3. Paying - We did a test run, did a few offers and then requested payment. Shortly after we received our payment.
Recent Payment proofs: (May 19, 2010)
(WILL UPDATE THESE LINKS SINCE BLOG IS NO LONGER)
4. Earn points for prizes - When you are not earning cash, you can earn points and trade them in for great prizes.
5. No Minimum - Easy to test and cashout. Earn 1 cent and cashout.
6. Instant - Well, not exactly, but after you make your request you should receive it within 24hrs. You can even have your account set up to automatically pay you when you earn.
7. PTC - Newly added ptc section for internationals. The rate per click is low, but a month ago they didn't even have a ptc section.
8. 3 Levels - If you can refer a lot of people, then this site is for you. You earn from 3 levels deep, and you will earn 20% off of level one earnings and their referral earnings.
1. Offers - Some offers will not credit. This is with all GPT sites. What you have to remember is that there is a lot involved during the credit process. If the site you are visiting doesn't report back that you have visited you will most likely not receive credit. Also if your cookies are disabled you will not get credit. It isn't the site's fault it is just something that will happen on every GPT site. I have never found a site that didn't have this problem. For more info about offers not crediting go here and the owner will explain it in detail:
2. Cashout Page - Some are confused by it, but it is easy once you know how to cashout. You will see two boxes. First box is the dollar amount and the second box is the cent amount.
3. Rate Per Click - Some have complained about the rates. Originally "Lagoon" sites didn't even have a ptc section. Now that they have added one, people are complaining about the rates. What everyone has to realize is that the site gets paid for "search friendly hits". So to make it available to everyone the rates will be low for everyone. If you are using this site for the PTC section, then you will most likely find it to be a wast of time. Site is a GPT site. Not mean for PTC.
Some Things You Should Know About This Site...
- If you use their sister sites (GetPaidTo) and you do the PTC clicks, they may not credit if you have already done the clicks on CashLagoon. Which would make sense, since the advertiser would be paying you double to view the same ad.
- International member are welcome...HOWEVER...they many not get as many surveys and offers as "search friendly" countries might. This goes with all sites. It depends on the advertisers on who they target and what the offers to go to. I get many international members asking why can't they get as many offers...and this is the reason why.
- Accepted Countries: (HINT: Use CTRL + F to find your country) United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, India, Virgin Islands, U.S., Germany, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Bolivia, Nigeria, Netherlands, France, Israel, Spain, Panama, Chile, Bahamas, Argentina, Dominica, Belgium, Ireland, Belize, Brazil, South Africa, Seychelles, Tanzania, United Republic of, Egypt, Rwanda, Algeria, Swaziland, Ghana, Cameroon, Madagascar, Kenya, Angola, Namibia, Morocco, Sierra Leone, Cote D'Ivoire, Gabon, Mauritius, Togo, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Senegal, Sudan, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Liberia, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Benin, Tunisia, Japan, Europe, Australia, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Korea, Republic of, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Brunei Darussalam, Asia/Pacific Region, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Czech Republic, Russian Federation, Cyprus, Norway, Austria, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Denmark, Portugal, Turkey, Georgia, Belarus, Iraq, Armenia, Lebanon, Moldova, Republic of, Bulgaria, Finland, Oman, Latvia, Kazakstan, Estonia, Slovakia, Jordan, Hungary, Kuwait, Albania, Lithuania, San Marino, Bhutan, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Luxembourg, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Costa Rica, Macedonia, Malta, Gambia, Malawi, Slovenia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Azerbaijan, Monaco, Haiti, Guam, Jamaica, Micronesia, Federated States of, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Cayman Islands, Guadeloupe, Honduras, Yemen, Virgin Islands, British, Saint Lucia, Syrian Arab Republic, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Netherlands Antilles, Guatemala, Venezuela, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Uruguay, El Salvador, United Arab Emirates, Trinidad and Tobago, Sri Lanka, Bouvet Island, Marshall Islands, Bahrain, Cook Islands, Gibraltar, Paraguay, Antigua and Barbuda, Lesotho, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Samoa, Palau, Qatar, Cambodia, Anguilla, American Samoa, Turks and Caicos Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Uzbekistan, Macao, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Reunion, Guyana, Cuba, Congo, Barbados, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Suriname, Aruba, Fiji, Montserrat, Grenada, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, Montenegro, Chad, Faroe Islands, Somalia, Mali, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Burundi, Guinea, Ethiopia, Comoros, Mauritania, Martinique, Niger, Holy See (Vatican City State), Turkmenistan, Mayotte, Burkina Faso, Andorra, Antarctica, Greenland, Wallis and Futuna, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, French Polynesia, Maldives, Central African Republic, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Sao Tome and Principe, French Guiana, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Tonga, British Indian Ocean Territory, Niue, Tokelau, Nauru, Norfolk Island, Myanmar and Korea, Democratic People's Republic of. Territories and APOs/FPOs are not eligible.
- If the user chooses to receive a check, he/she agrees to allow up to 10 additional business days for checks to be delivered by the United States Postal Service. Electronic payments are generally fulfilled by the 20th but may be delayed due to circumstances outside Cash Lagoon 's control.
Site closed and moved to our closed list.
If anyone would like to share their experience that they had with this site, whether it is good or bad, feel free to do so in our comment section at the end of this review.
Please note, the information in the review was posted at the time and date from above. If the site changes its policies, please kindly let us know in the comment section and we will update or change the incorrect information as soon as we can.
See Full List of Partners here