Bux4Real (bux4real.com) - SCAM
Pays Per Ad
Min To Cashout
Wait Time $
Rates will vary
($0.001 - $0.02)
+ 100 clicks
|cashouts will not open till after |
30 days of reopen
as per cashout page
Number of Ads
After Inactivity ?
5 Ads +
100 Direct Limit
| 30 Days|
Bux4Real is being moved from the Watch List to the Scam List. Site is no longer and left without paying members. See "cons" for more info.
Here are the pros & cons of this site:
1. Forum - This site does have a forum. Forums are great for communication between members and staff. Members can post payment proofs, get support, and stay up to date on changes made to the site. You can find their forum here: http://www.bux4real.com/ns/forum/
2. Decent Direct Referral Limits - Currently standards can have up to 100 direct referrals. Great for those who can promote and earn their own referrals.
3. Fixed Minimum Cashout
- $2 is the set minimum cashout. From what we can see the minimum cashout will not increase after your first cashout. Will update if this changes.
4. All Countries Accepted - So far there are no restrictions and all can join and earn from this site.
1. Site Gone - Site is no longer and many have claimed to see it redirect to ClixSense, and later to a article from the former owner which is stirring up some controversy. Which brings me to reason number 2....
2. Ownership Controversy - Who actually owns this site at this moment? The former owner was able to have bux4real domain redirected to his article about how he was scammed by the new owner.
Later people saw the domain redirecting to ClixSense. Which clixsense stated that they are working on blocking the redirection.
I find it quite ironic that the previous owner is stating he lost more than anyone else. He created this monster and now somehow he has now fallen victim to his very own creation? I would highly recommend that he and his lawyers sit down and find a way how they can prove that the site was actually sold. Because a lot of people are now questioning this story. If I was Tony, I would be posting documents like crazy. You don't have to show sensitive info but a copy of the NDA, transactions, anything that will prove that this isn't just some elaborate hoax to place the blame on a unknown person by the name of Darshak Goti.
3. Non-Payments - Site has not made any new payments since May. Changes were made to the terms several months ago and many members agreed to the new payment terms, however it appears the site is not paying. Once again they are saying it can take addition 14 business days to get paid. Note that members have already waited 30 days + 15 business days. Payments were suppose to start on July 18. A day later, not a single person has reported that they have been paid. Not on our site nor on their forum.
We were expecting some not to be paid, but not a single person?
4. New Site - We do not recommend investing or buying upgrades on new sites. For at least 6 months, if not a year. If you can't wait that long, at least test and get paid first before you decide to invest.
5. A "Bux" Site -
This type of ptc has a very high fail rate.
Most "bux" sites go scam under 6 months, if not within a year. Most rely
on upgrades and rental purchases rather than actual advertisers. A
typical "bux" site will show fixed/self-sponsored ads, sell rentals, and have a higher
rate per click. This type of business model is not very successful and
unsustainable, which is probably why most "bux" sites fail.
6. Recently Sold -
A often and common story in this industry. This site was sold just a little after it reached 2 months old. Supposedly all balances will be honored. However such changes make the site unstable and hard to rely on.
7. Whois Private -
Some Things You Should Know About This Site...
- Avg Daily Earnings w/out referrals : $0.08 +/- (will change daily)
- Number of Ads: 5+ (will vary from day to day)
- Referral Earnings : 50% from clicks
- You need to view at least 5 more advertisements to earn clicks from your referrals tomorrow
- Site Created: January 16, 2011 Launched: March 19, 2011
Changes & History
- July 20, 2011
- July 19, 2011
- Moved to Watch List due to prolong non-payments.
- June 14, 2011
- "Shaolinsteve" steps down
- June 2, 2011
- Rate per click changes back to $0.01 from $0.002 with less ads.
- May 27, 2011
- Direct referral limits drop from 1,000 to 100.
- Wait time for cashout changes from Net 45 to 15 business days time frame. Not including the earnings from the Net45 schedule, which will be paid on July 25th. You try to cashout you will see this message:
"Your account is still not 30 days old from reopen.
Please try again at a later time. Thanks."
- You must view 20 ads to earn from your referrals tomorrow
- May 25, 2011
- May 11, 2011 Site plans on making a few changes. Just a quick summary of what they are going to implement: (Source) (IMG)
- No more self-sponsored ads
- No more fixed rate per click. It will vary from one ad to another. Number of ads will also increase and vary.
- Direct referral limits increase. As of now it increased from 200 to 1000.
- Payment wait time will change to Net 45 (all pending cashouts will be paid)
- April 7, 2011
- Company announced it will run 2 sites (link)
- pop-ups removed.
- Site changed back to PTCEvolution & changes from April 6 no longer in effect.
- April 6, 2011
- Script changed from PTCEvolution to GeN4 by PTCPay http://www.bux4real.com/ns/login.php
- Check email box for new password to login. All password were reset.
- Clicksor pop-up ads are enabled.
- Direct referral limits drop from 200 to 100
- Fixed minimum cashouts no longer.
- April 5, 2011
- Ban on selected countries lifted. Site now accepts all countries again. (Source)
- News article about the site published on Yahoo News: (might be posted by staff)
- April 2, 2011
Site now restricts countries : Indonesia Morocco Vietnam Sri Lanka Afghanistan Pakistan Azerbaijan Uganda Bangladesh Botswana China Iran North Korea
- April 1, 2011
- Data lost due to hacker attacks.
- March 23, 2011
- Full review completed. Site added to Ongoing Investigations List
Many had their doubts and sad enough many were right about how this site would end. Unfortunately another site added to our Scam List. As for Tony Rocha, I believe his reputation in this industry is tarnished forever. He started the site and it ended badly. Whether or not he sold it, his name is still being thrown around as the one who scammed people. A lot of debt went unpaid. So of course everyone is looking to him for answers. I believe if he is truly telling the truth that he is a victim, then I would start sharing some documents to expose the true culprit behind this scam.
would like to share their experience that they had with this site,
whether it is good or bad, feel free to do so in our comment section at
the end of this review. However, please refrain from posting profanity and racist remarks. Such comments will be edited or deleted.
Please note, the information in the review was posted at the time
and date from above. If the site changes its policies, please kindly
let us know in the comment section and we will update or change the
incorrect information as soon as we can.