CaringBux (caringbux.com) - SCAM
- Reason For Review: Requested
- Review Last Updated: *** January 26, 2011
- Owner/Alias: Samantha Cortez | Paypal & Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) says "Gill Madson"
- Current Whois:http://www.domaintools.com/caringbux.com
CaringBux is showing several indicators of a a scam site. We are going to go ahead and add them to our Scam List. Here the combined reasons why you should use caution with this site:
1. GetPaidSolutions - This is a site that is hosted by "GetPaidSolutions". It is a host that hosts nothing but scams. When you try to contact the host in regards to removing scam sites, you will not get any response. This host is on our Hall of Shame for endorsing scams. See image of the whois of caringbux:
2. No Forum - For whatever the reason is, whether lack of staffing, time to manage one, or spam.. this site does not have a forum. Forums are a excellent tool for every PTC/GPT site to have. Members can post proofs and have a open line of communication between staff and other members. This one does not have one.
3. Registration Does Not Match -
Who owns this site? You do a whois look-up it says: Samantha Cortez. You try to buy something from their site it says Gill Madson. Both Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) and Paypal confirms this it is Gill and not Samantha.
4. Already Paying, but no proof ? -
When new sites launch and when people get paid, people tend to show off payment proofs to get more people to join under them. You can't find a single shred of proof anywhere on the web. They claim they have paid over 30 people on their "Been Paid" page. You will see some strange user names. Like "pi" or "54" Very short screen names.
The site was created barely 2 weeks ago (May 21st) and the faq states you will be paid within 30 days. The site is claiming $258. 23, but there is no proof from anyone that this site actually pays. Will update if we find actual proof.
5. Sustainable ? - This site pays 1 cent per click. My first day I made 8 cents. That is twice as much as a regular PTC site pays out daily per standard user. Also the site has no limit on the number of direct referrals you can have. Which is quite generous but it will eventually bring down a new site. To put things into perspective, GagaBux has a 15 direct limit and has a very hard time paying on time. Doubt that this site can do better with no direct limit.
The ads are most likely self sponsored. I see the same referral link in the ads being used in the PTC section and the PTS section.
6. Non Payments (update June 24th, 2010) - Already see reports of non payment. Site was moved to the scam list for due to reports of non payments. You can see one report here:
CaringBux doesn't seem to be a good site to spend your time on. The site is hosted by one of the worst hosts on the net, has no forum, registrant info doesn't match what the payment processors have, and it is unsustainable. We would not recommend this site. Site will remain on the Scam List.
Also note that those who decide to invest with libertyreserve have zero chance of getting their investment back. This site only allows investment through libertyreserve and alertpay, although they claim they will pay upgraded members with Paypal? Paypal isn't even a option on the upgrade page. Might be a tactic to get people to buy upgrades. As of now we consider it as a huge investment risk.
has been scammed by this site you can report them at these sites:
comments and feedback about a site to help warn others)
comments and alerts so others will see the warnings when they load the
( The Internet Crime Complaint Center )
http://www.recol.ca/ (For Canadians)
Please note, the information in the review was posted at the time and date from above. If the site changes its policies, please kindly let us know in the comment section and we will update or change the incorrect information as soon as we can.