1. All Countries Accepted - So far there are no restrictions and all can join and earn from this
site. As long as you can use an Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) account. Will update if this
2. Unlimited Direct Referrals - There are no limits on how many referrals you can have. Great for promoters and those who can refer a lot of people.
3. Paying - They are paying and payment proofs can be found on the forum and throughout the web. Here are a few places where you can view these proofs:
4. Forum - This site does have a forum. Forums are great for communication between members and staff. Members can post payment proofs, get support, and stay up to date on changes made to the site. You can find their forum here:
(old forum) https://bux-matrix.com/f/
5. Verified by Gold Trust Inc. -
If you notice in your browser that the site's url will show up as
"Encrypted" and verified by Gold Trust Inc. Very few PTC sites have
6. Established - Site has been online and paying since Dec 2008.
Over 3 years and counting. It has had a few issues, but these issues
have been resolved. Which is why they now sit on our Elite List.
1. Admins do not participate on forum- The admins on this forum don't answer support or questions. You will find that the top of the forum will say:
"This Forum is dedicated to our Members, ADMINS WILL NOT INTERFERE, Click Here to contact us. "
payments continue, and we have found hardly no evidence of complaints
about this site, the forum is mostly ran by other members and mods.
that said, the forum has improved from the last one and it is actually
more active and mods are answering questions. If you are looking for a
answer from the owner do not expect it. Use the support ticket system.
2. Up-line does not upgrade - Members
who upgraded but their sponsor are not upgraded will not be able to
access the matrix section. The referral will have to change their
sponsor (upline) just so that he/she will be able to access the matrix
area. If you have this issue contact support:3. A "Bux" Site -
this site being a hybrid, it does have some elements of a "bux" site.
This type of ptc has a very high fail rate. Most "bux" sites go scam
under 6 months, if not within a year. Most rely on upgrades and rental
purchases rather than actual advertisers. A typical "bux" site will show
fixed/self-sponsored ads, sell rentals, and have a higher rate per
click. This type of business model is not very successful and
unsustainable, which is probably why most "bux" sites fail. 4. Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) Only & Payment Delays-
Right now it is a bad
time for sites that use Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) and do not have another payment
processor to pay with. Due to alertpay credit cards payments being
unavailable sites using alertpay are having a rough time trying to pay
their members on time. Payza (formerly known as AlertPay) (alertpay.com)
We would recommend this site try to find a solution or alternative to alertpay. At least till alertpay returns to normal.